Last year, Nabati Dairy-Free Cheesecake hit the freezer section, but it was mostly available in Canada. This year, their U.S. distribution is picking up, but they’ve also filled in the gaps with online shipping. Yes, you can now order all of their cool desserts direct to your door.
Nabati Dairy-Free Cheesecake Delivers Plant-Based Dessert in 4 Flavors
These petite treats come in two-serving rounds, and are made with a pure blend of simple ingredients. In fact, their chocolate cheesecake contains just five ingredients! They’re refined sugar-free and even paleo-friendly (except for the peanut butter). Once you’ve bought and tried any flavor, be sure to leave your own rating and review below.
Ingredients: cashews, almonds, dates, organic virgin coconut oil, filtered water, organic agave nectar, blueberries, organic coconut milk (organic coconut, filtered water), lemon juice. contains: tree nuts (cashews, almonds, coconut)
Nutrition (per 1/2 cake): 400 calories, 31g fat, 29g carbs, 4g fiber, 18g sugars (includes 5g added sugars), 8g protein.*
Ingredients: dates, filtered water, organic virgin coconut oil, organic raw shredded coconut, organic raw cacao powder. contains: tree nut (coconut)
Nutrition (per 1/2 cake): 360 calories, 29g fat, 32g carbs, 6g fiber, 23g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 3g protein.*
Ingredients: dates, peanuts, filtered water, organic virgin coconut oil, almonds, cashews, organic raw cacao powder. contains: peanuts and tree nuts (almonds, cashews, coconut)
Nutrition (per 1/2 cake): 440 calories, 34g fat, 30g carbs, 6g fiber, 18g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 10g protein.*
Ingredients: filtered water, organic virgin coconut oil, cashews, dates, almonds, organic agave nectar, lemon juice, organic raw cacao powder, organic fair trade coffee beans, organic coconut sugar. contains: tree nuts (cashews, almonds, coconut)
Nutrition (per 1/2 cake): 400 calories, 32g fat, 27g carbs, 5g fiber, 17g sugars (includes 6g added sugars), 7g protein.*
More Allergen Info on Nabati Dairy-Free Cheesecake
Nabati Foods shared the following information on their allergen protocols:
We strictly control and handle specific allergens that we use in production while banning those not used in our facility. Common allergens such as: Gluten, Soy, Dairy, and Eggs, are not allowed into our facility. We implemented an extremely strict sourcing, storage, and production processes.
More Facts on Nabati Dairy-Free Cheesecake
- Price: $8.99 per 7-ounce cheesecake
- Availability: Nabati Dairy-Free Cheesecake is sold at Sav-on Foods, Safeway, and various natural food stores in Canada. In the U.S., look for it at independent natural food stores. It is also available to order online direct via the company’s website below and from GTFO It’s Vegan. Both sites ship throughout the U.S.
- Certifications: Nabati Dairy-Free Cheesecake is Certified Gluten-Free, Certified Vegan, and Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Nabati Dairy-Free Cheesecake is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and select varieties are paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Nabati Foods website at us.nabati.ca.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.